• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
08-10-2015, 08:47 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Colours are not my "stronk" point... like a man for me only are 1 red, 1 blue, 1 brown... i dont have any sensitivity for colours... black or white, grey is for me a mistery Rolling Eyes i can try rework list but i have serious problems to decide what do with brown counters... i allways see french units in brown (or Rumanian troops) the UK and his Commowealth allies are my Aquiles heel.

But maybe the first guy is a mistery for me... the portrait shows an infantry unit (i discard luftwaffe AAA units becuase in game you show here the gun, not the crew) but the Normandy luftwaffe units were fallschirmjager, the lufftwaffe land divisions and the luftlande division and they have very specific uniforms... it could be from a luftwaffe land division BUT they use here a less green uniform and specific camo.

Well, at least i conect some hits... i am low in my detective abilities better i avoid try do a prediction about release date Big Grin2

PD: how many time you plan mantein the official release name under top secret???
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friday Update : August 7th - by Strela - 08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread - by Xaver - 08-10-2015, 08:47 PM