• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PDT error in Campaign Waterloo
06-16-2015, 08:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2015, 08:45 AM by -72-.)
RE: PDT error in Campaign Waterloo
... Hey no worries :) - I was testing one title once where the designer had accidentally miscoded the PDT entry for rail hexes (naturally it was not NB as even though it is in the PDT for it) for mounted cavalry ( -since all cavalry in NB is mounted ... it would not have shown up in NB -or Musket and Pike for example). . .

but what it did mean is that mounted cavalry, and mounted leaders could not move along a railroad... the point being -- it can happen, and all feedback is appreciated. :)

Edit: Since someone else just posted I don't want to punt this to the top of the page. Here's the thing, I don't think that there is any rule that flat out states that as a designer that creeks have to be totally impassable; it is in the PDT ratings afterall ... so this might deserve some experimenting, and I want to thank the OP (and Chad of course - since Chad never fails to get me thinking) for bringing this up. Of course since every other title has them as impassible - it would be fair to say that some technique like this should have to be prominently mentioned in the scenario intro (or title documentation.).
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PDT error in Campaign Waterloo - by Hoyt Burrass - 06-15-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: PDT error in Campaign Waterloo - by BigDuke66 - 06-15-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: PDT error in Campaign Waterloo - by -72- - 06-15-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: PDT error in Campaign Waterloo - by -72- - 06-16-2015, 08:21 AM