• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
05-14-2015, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2015, 12:38 AM by iluvmy88.)
RE: The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
the game does take into account casualties i just didnt have any more that ONE casualty, thats it one guy got hurt. thats why i got full points. meanwhile he lost 6 tanks and at least 34 inf and thats just the killed it amounted to about 2 platoons minus his heavy weapons so your down 2 platoons and 6 tanks and you havent even touched your opponent what do you do......also how would he know if he was getting reinforced or how many without cheating and looking at the scenario file, we did get reinforced the turn before last but if im in his shoes it isnt enough when he has map control. i get what your saying but your all just downplaying a perfect victory, he may have been able to cause some casualties true but i still would have had control over all but one VP by the time his reinforcments could come into play he really had no chance and your just saying he should have prolonged the inevitable when in a real situation a retreat would have been called to perserve valuable troops. thus giving up all territory and accepting that you lost the battle.

Also, say we did call a ceasefire. i dont get credit for the victory points i could have taken easily. a ceasefire is when both sides cannot advance and they accept that they will make no progress. if i had folowed this logic my opponent wants to give up, ok we will ceasefire, now i just lost out on ALOT of points that other players got when they won example neutral party with his 1100 score. i would have been at 900 if i had said ok i wont make you play it through and accepted a ceasefire. then you have someone who will not want to continue so they just stop playing and no score get recorded. imo the game did its job i won the day he surrender all VP's. i had no casualties so there was nothing to offset his casualties thus i got a perfect score, who to say i wont get owned next round its only 200 points above neutral parties game so a victory on his side and a loss from me easily offsets the scores.
[Image: old%20ironsides.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1 - by iluvmy88 - 05-14-2015, 12:15 AM