• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Belgium under assault!
03-28-2015, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 11:57 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
Belgium under assault!
A plea for help from King Albert! The Kingdom of Belgium is under assault from the awful Huns in F 14 A: Grand Campaign scenario. Mit Volcano Man as Oberbefehlshaber and his minions Foul, Ricky B and Sgt Jasper in command of seven Hun Armies, Tom Quinn (Joffre’) and myself (Albert and Sir John) attempt to hold this awful tide as it rolls to Paris. As King, I ask the world’s forgiveness for Belgium’s atrocities in the Congo for the past decade; those 20 million murdered and mutilated Congolese; well that was my old man Leopold in charge: don’t blame me! Also don’t forget that Lord Stanley (of Livingstone fame) killed a few million of those people himself as he razed hundreds of cities, towns and villages. And Dad wasn’t all bad; when the locals asked to be killed rather than having their hands cut off for not meeting their rubber quota: well Dad accommodated them! But now the goddamn Germans are pulling the same shit on us; albeit are a much smaller scale. God have pity on poor hapless Belgium. Attached is a snapshot of the Belgian center as it begins to fold under relentless pressure from Foul in Command of German 1st Army. jonny

Attached Files
.jpg   F14 Belgians.jpg (Size: 45.41 KB / Downloads: 74)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Belgium under assault! - by jonnymacbrown - 03-28-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by Ricky B - 03-28-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by Mr Grumpy - 03-28-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by jonnymacbrown - 03-29-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by fabiominatti - 03-29-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by Mr Grumpy - 03-29-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Belgium under assault! - by fabiominatti - 03-29-2015, 11:12 PM