• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-16-2015, 11:54 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
The engine is ok but well, is far from be perfect... in PzC you notice less the limitations, for me PzB engine is well adapted out of the AT combat part and maybe how non heavy mortars lack of historical work (same with infantry guns, is much better dont use them and prevent lose points by enemy counterfire).

Maybe the problem is that engine from PzC was a great succes when they adapt it to FWW serie and you really notice it works very well but PzB even with new features needs a harder work to catch the esence of new combat scale for AT and rework (some way to made direct fire over armored units impact their mobility and a way to increase the letal area using the vehicle model not the stats like a bonus to score a kill after a good attack) a little infantry support weapons role (for me mortars and infantry guns need deal more fatigue).

CO2 for me is more CO1.5 is a good deal if you dont buy it in Matrix... for me after buy it some months ago is pay again the same for the same game with improvements that for me dont cost 50 dolars... and with euro exchange is even worst than when i buy it first time.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Xaver - 03-16-2015, 11:54 PM