• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1st PzB Tournament 2nd Battle: #0706_03 Yakovlevo - Breaching the Second Line
03-13-2015, 07:13 PM,
RE: 1st PzB Tournament 2nd Battle: #0706_03 Yakovlevo - Breaching the Second Line
Turn 2:
By the start of the turn I still hold the bunkers and the losses are small and only one disruption in the frontal bunker.

.jpg   yakvpt2.JPG (Size: 273.92 KB / Downloads: 9)
The second battalion is released and more troops will be rushed to the front. Here you see the initial position.

.jpg   yak2start.jpg (Size: 241.76 KB / Downloads: 9)
The recon plane payed of and some 75mm AT guns observed in travel mode got hit hard. Hadn't it been for the evacuation of the artillery this could be much more costly as I could probably take out some more in the rear, but hopefully the evacuation will pay of later in the game. Else I stick to the plan and reinforce the front and evacuate troops on the flank and artillery in the rear. A good thing is he used the rest of his smoke.

.jpg   yak2end.jpg (Size: 273.92 KB / Downloads: 9)
End of turn shows 3 75mms AT guns taken out and some troops. I order an airstrike on some artillery in the rear. The piling of troops in front of the attack is easily seen both in first and second line of bunkers.

I only manage to attach the pictures, anyone know how to get them shown like the rest of you manage? Helpless
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st PzB Tournament 2nd Battle: #0706_03 Yakovlevo - Breaching the Second Line - by Gregor - 03-13-2015, 07:13 PM