• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-10-2015, 12:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 12:30 AM by Strela.)
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
(03-09-2015, 11:31 PM)Xaver Wrote: Nº1 Helmet Wink

A little question, you dont think in add 2 more units portraits as a way to made easier diference between battalions inside the same regiment/brigade???

I refer 1st btl have X image, 2dn Y, 3rd Z a way to know if you are over 1st, 2nd or 3rd btl and if you are mixing units from diferent btls... maybe until you work in a way to see it in counters... and even whit this add more visual info.

Damn you Xaver, that is a great idea - why didn't you suggest it BEFORE we released the patch??? Helmet Rolleyes

That of course is really easy to do. I'll have a look at it for PzB 2, but may do a mini update file for here at the Blitz for those that would like individualised battalion level artwork for Kursk.

Here is some example of potential German commanders that haven't been used to date...

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20155.png]

David

PS All your pictures come through as a thumbnail and I can never see a larger size to see the details...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Strela - 03-10-2015, 12:29 AM