• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
03-05-2015, 04:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015, 05:01 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released
Nice, i dont expect the patch today... even on this week, yea, i am very optimist Big Grin2

The improvement in look is good, lets see in play.

Ummm the hard fire modificator is global no??? the value affect both sides??? maybe could be interesting made it separate by side (you can avoid rework in other titles the hard attack value, you only need touch the HF mod to adapt to the title).

Well, i do the fast mod for minefields, when i have more time maybe i repaint the defensive works hex borders... i prefer use more visible colours (pink, orange, black...) and if i have a little more time i try move grey counters to regular army units and increase darkness in SS units.

[Image: UO0014.jpg]

PD: i read in the PzC thread that you need around 18 months of all works OK (no lotto luck, no womans on fire asking for more time from you, no zombie apocalipsis... the usual and daily problems hehehe) to complete a PzB title, IF i dont remember bad you work in PzB2 before the release of PzB1 (i remember a leak with Shermans...) well, all this to ask if we can wait for PzB2 around... september??? i need know if is a post summer release because my budget us under strict control... damn wif... i want say politicals Rolling Eyes

EDIT: i dont remember talk about Fog of War... maybe the problem i see is that in Nap titles it works ok because you have only battalions units but here maybe helps excesive to select better where use arty in mobile battles (maybe is interesting limit the spot until you do the first shot, i refer to see as you can see now the units in open with numberX you need target the enemy 1 time OR receive fire from enemy unit 2 times or similar), the idea is good and i like.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles - Kursk Version 1.01 released - by Xaver - 03-05-2015, 04:51 AM