• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
01-09-2015, 09:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 09:41 PM by Xaver.)
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ?
I think in north Africa to... and if i dont remember bad Mike Avanzini was involved in El Alamein and Tobruk no??? i cant confirm this because notes are not converted to PDF and cant open the old windows help archives in windows 7 at least i know he was involved in Tunis title (notes come here in PDF).

The question for me in PzB2 is west... but WHEN??? i find the 44 period boring because is simple overexploited in wargames... maybe i admit better in PzB scale Market Garden to cover all the German add-hoc kampfgruppens with luftwaffe troops, Kriegsmarine, SS, local SS, Army with the special units... and why not, polish paratroopers hehehe. Maybe a title covering France campaign... focused in Yellow case and with some bonus scens based in Red case.

Marita... maybe Merkur is more interesting with solo infantry battles, a good way to test engine before a jump to Pacific area... and they can test new features here like fanatical/sturm parameter before try it with japanese troops.

If PzB3 is an Africa title i prefer maybe Crusader over later battles... BUT i think the better battle to cover in PzB scale is El-Alamein... limited in space and time, they can cover battle in 2 phases for example... i dont like El-Alamein because is to similar to Kursk but with less deep in defenses but lets see.

Maybe some bone for us is a good delayed gift ;-) any way good luck with the work guys, you know, we want PzB2 and we want it YESTERDAY!!! for PzB3 we are good enough to only want it TOMORROW!!!! hehehehe.

PD: if PzB3 moves to Africa maybe here we can see a new feature to engine to cover the dust that motorized/tracked units do, this could be used in dry east front or as a way to see units moving in fields (i remember read allways in Kursk in how germans cant hide their movements in fields).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by wiggum - 10-18-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 10-19-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 10-21-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by kolc - 10-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 10-22-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 10-22-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 10-23-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by -72- - 11-12-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 11-12-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: New Panzer Battles game incoming ? - by Xaver - 01-09-2015, 09:38 PM