• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
08-10-2014, 08:10 PM,
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
(08-10-2014, 10:56 AM)2-81 Armor Wrote: All of this is worth talking about I think, if only to sort of bring back the "good old days" when these forums were buzzing with comments about the game systems, OOB's, and ideas for new scenarios....I sort of miss them myself, but then again just look at my post count - I was never a contributor, just a reader anyway. Now it's maybe too late in the game.

Yes I also miss the "good old days" when a new title release would create a mass of excitement and chat, not sure if the community has shrunk or if the guys that used to contribute the posts have moved on, I guess it is a bit of both, but we still have the hardcore here and with guys like Ed and David still creating new titles at least the various series supported on this ladder are not stagnating.

Although I understand why we have moved to direct download, in the old days it was still fun to see who could get their disc first and load it onto the PC and post screenshots, because midnight came first in the UK and HPS could be slow to update their webpage, we used to be able to order from a UK supplier and get our discs first, much to the annoyance of our friends your side of the pond! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts - by Mr Grumpy - 08-10-2014, 08:10 PM