• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"My game just crashed..." HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM
08-07-2014, 10:31 AM,
RE: "My game just crashed..." HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM
(08-07-2014, 08:48 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 03:23 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Jason, thanks for responding. I just (today)purchased a new CS game & down loaded it(& the 2.0 patch) after deleting all previous CS files & I still cant get the same results when I try to down load an email move: no map screen, Error message & black screen with the fire resolutions but nothing else. I think I saved the file in the right location, where Ive always saved CS. Im at wits end! Eric

No problem, Eric!

The latest UPDATE is the 2.01 UPDATE. You can find it here: 2.01 UPDATE

What version was your email game started in? Was it started in 2.01 or something before? If it was started in something before 2.01 it may not work.

Are the scenario files of the scenario you are playing in the install? I've had that happen where I forgot to add the downloaded scenario files back to my new/clean install.

Jason Petho
Thank you for your time, Im in 2.01 & have been since it came out. I remembered to reinstall it in my new game. How do I add the downloaded scenarios back to my new install? Eric
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "My game just crashed..." HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM - by Boisforas - 08-07-2014, 10:31 AM