• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SCWW2 Pacific Theater - Observations & Musings
04-05-2014, 11:13 PM,
RE: SCWW2 Pacific Theater - Observations & Musings
(04-05-2014, 02:20 PM)burroughs Wrote: In the "Operation Z" campaign game is it possible for the U.S to develop the atomic bomb?

Yes. The U.S. may develop an atomic bomb. I believe the U.S. must make heavy investments into the "industrial technology area" and than the decision to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki is treated as an in-game event. In other words, once the U.S. meets the research requirements for the creation of an atomic bomb, an in-game event message will be displayed during the Allied turn. The Allied player than either decides "Yes" or "No" to drop atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

(04-05-2014, 02:20 PM)burroughs Wrote: And are the Allied units on the corps scale - same like Japanese? I saw that the IJA field corps and the British too, but the USMC had a division sized unit - I think that's perhaps because they have special forces status. So is the regular infantry deployed on a corps level?

Allied land units are on the corps and division scale with some units (e.g. capital ships - carriers, battleships, cruisers) are represented as individual ships.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCWW2 Pacific Theater - Observations & Musings - by Kool Kat - 04-05-2014, 11:13 PM