• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Artillery fire on reinforcement area
03-13-2014, 02:34 AM,
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area
(03-13-2014, 12:19 AM)Herr Klopek Wrote: Let's keep our comments positive and on topic. WhipWhipWhip
I ll keep with that and wont reply to any comment as otherwise we could go on forever.
My point is that reinforcement zone or its immediate zone(in my case it was the next 1-2 action spots) is not to be targeted by an artillery barrage.
Think that in order to plan the shortest barrage you need 4-5 minutes that means that the opponent had checked the exact time of the arrival in the editor, placed its units with LOS to the reinforcement area, and then ordered a barrage in such a time so it will start falling down at the exact time of the reinforcements arrival which clearly states IMO that he uses his knowledge of the scenario to gain an unbalanced advantage and this is what i m trying to say in those posts of mine.
This it has nothing to do with the outcome of the game cause as my opponent said all the results are open. I just dont want in a future game of mine to either negotiate for a couple of hours for things that for me are very clear and straightforward or to find my self in a situaion as the one i ve decribed.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by cargol - 03-11-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by cargol - 03-13-2014, 02:34 AM