• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Artillery fire on reinforcement area
03-12-2014, 07:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014, 07:10 PM by cargol.)
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area
(03-12-2014, 06:01 PM)TimoS. Wrote: I was the one he talked about. But the statements he made arent true.

1. I didnt shell the Setup Zone with Preplanned Artillery. Just infront of it to block the advance from there in that Open Field before the Setup Zone. And it
wasnt preplanned.

2. I had some light Mortars with direct Fire shooting on those "?" and "Inf" signs after the Reinforcments had arrived.

Yes i wasnt playing blind and know where it was comming from. We didnt agree with playing blind so i was using that Info but never in the manner cargol described.
First of all intentionally i didnt mention your name as i didnt want this discussion to be turned into a flame war but also i wanted the situation which i ve described not to happen again in a game of mine.
Second i never claimed that you ve used preplan artillery, i said that you shelled the area in which my reinforcements came(as you knew the exact place by studying the scenario beforehand) and that is what you ve made as the artillery was falling in the exact reinforcement area but also 20 meters in front due to the dispese of the shells.
For me but from the replies of others its clear that using info in that manner is not fair play.
Third let me tell you a piece of advise after 500+ games here.Winning is not everything but finding opponents is and this can only be achieved if you respect them they way you want to respect you.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by cargol - 03-11-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Artillery fire on reinforcement area - by cargol - 03-12-2014, 07:07 PM