• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North)
01-23-2014, 09:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 10:10 AM by The Bishop.)
Feedback Needed  Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North)
Has anyone played Fall Kreml (North) through? We are about 77/118 turns through. Currently I'm on the cusp of a major victory with the axis. My opponent is getting quite frustrated by his inability to get any releases which means I am generally overrunning and destroying in detail any soviet formations I encounter.

I haven't looked at the soviet side, so this is mostly just me running along roads until I bump into a mine/bunker location; clearing it; and moving on.

We're trying to understand how both the releases work, and the expectation of how the Soviet player should defend in this case.

Any information, suggestions, thoughts welcome. I know I've only provided basic info here. Happy to provide more once I know what's needed. And my opponent should also be posting to give you the perspective from the Soviet side.

It's a great scenario, but seems a bit frustrating for the soviet player.

Attached Files
.jpg   jam2.jpg (Size: 473.75 KB / Downloads: 37)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North) - by The Bishop - 01-23-2014, 09:59 AM