• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base
10-25-2013, 07:12 PM,
RE: CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base
Hey John,

Your on the mark on this latest issue with scenarios not working. It appears to me there is a problem with the West German org files. This became apparent to me when a number of my developed scenarios crashed when I opened them in the scenario editor. Apparently to me the culprit looks like its this organization for either the panzer or panzer grenadier battalion: STABS-VERSORGUNGSKOMPANIE. There are 3-4 units in that company that are listed in the org but not physically available there to place on the map.

So my assumption was if these units where there before the last update (which was Belgian unit English Translation I think but I am not 100% sure) and now they are not it had to be related to an update.

The mechanics of the crash are simple. Somehow all the orgs were changed in an update. For pre-existing scenarios the scenario editor says there should be a unit on the map, the org file says No I don't have one, we have a conflict of interest----CRASH!

Not sure how this gets fixed or what really caused it but to go back through all the existing scenarios to correct to org files would be a chore.

John (ItB)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base - by Big Ivan - 09-23-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base - by Big Ivan - 10-25-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base - by Panther - 10-27-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base - by Panther - 10-30-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: CW Europe Mod-Scenario Data Base - by Panther - 11-09-2013, 05:47 AM