• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone else having trouble with LOS
08-18-2013, 01:31 PM,
RE: Anyone else having trouble with LOS
(08-16-2013, 01:45 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: I strongly suspect, same as raz_atoth, that your tiger does not have LOF to the target. That symptom of the gunner aiming, spotting is a strong indication of that. The way the game works each crewman spots on their own. It is not uncommon for the TC - who usually has the highest vantage point - can see something the gunner cannot fire at.

The solution is to jockey your tanks position such that it improves its vantage point. Perhaps a bit forward on a hill to get higher, perhaps back up an forward slightly to one side to get away from a tree that is blocking. I find that getting down at gun height and turning on trees helps figure out what my guys are going to be able to fire at.

Here is a little video tutorial I put together showing how I check visibility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6IhU2frfmE

When I say visibility I mean LOF.

not sure on that, the sherman and my Ktiger are now 62m apart on an open field...staring at each other with no shots fired from the 15 second in mark, not even aiming. Maybe the game is playing dust without showing it or something.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else having trouble with LOS - by Weasel - 08-15-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Anyone else having trouble with LOS - by Nort - 08-15-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: Anyone else having trouble with LOS - by Weasel - 08-18-2013, 01:31 PM