• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Slow movement after MC game patch
02-18-2013, 12:10 AM,
RE: Slow movement after MC game patch
(02-17-2013, 05:39 PM)Lowlander Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 03:10 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Okay, just to try and shine some light on the situation here, with ME'67. The latest released patch that I see if from more than 4 years ago. So this wouldn't appear to be from the recent changes being implemented in some of the other patches. Or am I missing something?

Rick

Mideast'67 v1.07 released 8th Feb.

Another small point. I have learned over the years to unzip any patch into a temp folder first before carefully, manually dragging and dropping the files across, as I don't want to overwrite any installed custom art Mods.
Ah, thanks for that - I knew there was at least a prospective new patch out there so I was a bit surprised by the date I was seeing. FYI for all reading this, I go to johntillersoftware.com to check for the latest updates, since it has both the John Tiller updates directly, and links to HPS for those games. However, now I see that the link to the Modern Campaign updates is to an old page - HPS changed the name for the MC updates very slightly and left the old page up so it appears to be working fine.

I will drop JTS a line about updating their link so others don't miss out on the latest like I did. Oops :whis:.

And as to the subject then, best to notify support so the issue can be narrowed down and resolved - this explains why they release them early for beta testing but with so many configurations not everything is found beforehand, but the more eyes on the patches the more likely things get fixed before official release.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slow movement after MC game patch - by Keller - 02-17-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Slow movement after MC game patch - by Ricky B - 02-18-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Slow movement after MC game patch - by Keller - 02-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Slow movement after MC game patch - by Strela - 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM