• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPW Games (Der Weltkrieg)
10-24-2012, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM by -72-.)
RE: SPW Games (Der Weltkrieg)
Hi: I'm the webmaster of SPW's official website www.spwgame.com, and with the forthcoming release of the Grand Campaign, as well as re-releasing of titles, am going to reconfigure the website to a degree.

The purpose of this isn't to introduce a radically different design, but rather to create more room to present information on the home page more effectively.

My other purpose is to canvas wargamers, gamers, and history buffs, as to what other content that they would find most useful on the web page, and to start a discussion geared to the site achieving that end.

As time progresses I will be posting screenshots of the page development as needed, as well as be available to address any issues involved in the process.

Edited: also - I was off about the release date on these products -as it looks like being closer to Xmas time this year.

Edited in lieu of punting the thread (4 Mar 2013), I am no longer going to be working on the official SPW page after March 2013 due to other obligations.
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SPW Games (Der Weltkrieg) - by -72- - 03-09-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: SPW Games (Der Weltkrieg) - by -72- - 04-08-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: SPW Games (Der Weltkrieg) - by -72- - 10-24-2012, 01:55 PM