• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-13-2012, 01:06 PM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
(09-13-2012, 12:58 PM)eltorrente Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 12:40 PM)weapon42 Wrote: I respect your idea of fair,I feel I am extremely fair.
Anyway the offer remains,btw ground rules is not a new evil invention, its been around since I started playing this beautiful game in 1999.Have you ever heard of Fionn Kelly?the 75mm groundrule?, the short 75 groundrule?Many palyers play by the groundrules.Its completely fair and created hudreds of awsome evenly matched games.And yes I know exactly what you mean by the combined arms setting.I loved it and miss it.90 % of my games were
combined arms, meeting, rarity standard."The kind of force that most people pick"does not mean its the kind of force you have to pick everytime, mix it up .

I haven't heard of those rules. I've only been playing on this site for a short while.

Honestly, if I had been just reading the thread, and not arguing back and forth with you, I would have loved to have played you. Since we've been arguing back and forth and being insulting to one another, the stakes or too high. Big Grin

Get over it, I argue with my brothers all the time!I apologize if you feel insulted.I will accomodate any style game you like or perhaps a mirror historical scenario?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by weapon2010 - 09-13-2012, 01:06 PM