• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-11-2012, 01:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2012, 03:04 AM by Weasel.)
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
(09-09-2012, 07:49 AM)weapon42 Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 07:21 AM)eltorrente Wrote: [quote='weapon42' pid='366703' dateline='1347137612']

.Anyway this all started because weasel whinned about losing, like he had nothing to do with it.The point is the game was winnable on his end.But he blames rarity and German armor.

I was not whining, I was stating a fact that panthers are too common when they were not common at all (ZERO RARITY>>>REALLY???). For every 8 PzIVs you should see a Panther, for every 10 Stugs you should see a Panther. If you go for all German tank types combined it would probably boil down to 15-1. I am not complaining about your win, nor did I not dispute your win; it was my second CMBN game and a learning curve (big), tanks are far more deadly to infantry than in CM1, artillery is far harder to control, and Panthers are far more deadly. Why did I not buy all fireflys?, because I always try to buy realistically and 5 panthers holding a town with no other support is not realistic nor is a battalion of FireFlys realistic, but as stated, there were no ground rules.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by Weasel - 09-11-2012, 01:36 AM