• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-09-2012, 06:53 AM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
(09-09-2012, 06:30 AM)eltorrente Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 06:10 AM)weapon42 Wrote: I was defending and he played much better, no excuses.
feel guilty?nah just a game dude, so If I win its because of the crazy force pick, and if I lose its Im not a much of a tactics guy.Makes no sense at all, but whatever.How many victories do you have?5?

I have probably 100 victories over the last 10 years or whatever, I don't know. Haven't played many ladder games, though.

I see that getting a win is crucial to you, and you'll do whatever you gotta do to get it. I'm not like that - I play ladder games because it's fun to be competitive, but the journey is more fun than the win or the loss at the end.

If you're proud of your do-anything-for-a-victory style of play, then there's no need to defend yourself.

I like playing more than anything, and yes I like winning more than losing,who doesnt?anyone would be lying if they said they like losing.Obviosly your proud of your 100 wins, you just told us all about your 100 wins.I have no idea how you play, but you claim to know about how I play and know nothing about me.
"Do-anything-for-a-victory style of play", you have the wrong guy ." And your an idiot for making that statement.Not a much of a tactics guy."?Could'nt be further from the truth.So in your glorious 100 wins, were you trying to win or lose?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by weapon2010 - 09-09-2012, 06:53 AM