• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Good reason for strict purchase limits
09-04-2012, 08:46 AM,
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits
I have a story about that.

When the game first came out I played a guy (don't remember who). I was the americans and bought 3 Shermans and a bunch of infantry with some halftracks. He bought a Tiger, 2 Panthers, 2 Stugs and 2 Marders. When I saw this I was very frustrated although I was able to get 95 % of victory location buy rush the village in the middle of the map. (ME game). I was determined to make him dig me out.

But it was raining...... I took one sherman around the right and one around the left. On the right I also sent 2 50 cal halftracks. On the left the Tiger got bogged and blew up from my sherman and a side shot. I got behind a stug and flamed him also. One Panther advanced and got stuck and infantry took care of him latter. One Panther on the right was a bitch but I finally got the crew to bail and killed them one by one. I was down to one sherman and the halftracks. I rushed the halftracks to flank the assumed position of the Marders and was AMAZED at how a 50 cal will shred a Marder from behind.

Great Fun!!!! And he had no infantry to take the town. I wish I had made a movie of it. I felt like the king of the hill. That was back in the days when I used to win games.......

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good reason for strict purchase limits - by DasTiger - 09-04-2012, 08:46 AM