• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Thunder in the North" Mirror Tournament - During / After Action Reports
08-12-2012, 05:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2012, 02:37 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: "Thunder in the North" Mirror Tournament - During / After Action Reports
Kiitos, Jim Helmet Wink

The other mirror game is finished as well. The proud 98th AC led by General Katzky can be seen here, thoroughly exhausted, with Finns holding a secure line both North of Vuosalmi and in their bridgehead south of river, at Kylä-Paakkola hills.

[Image: Vuoksi-18c.jpg]

It was tight as well, as I was very much working on getting another crossing just west of Vuosalmi for the 250VP there, and with the famous hill top offering the other 250VP, while at the same time trying to repair the third bridge for the objective behind that one. Two objectives of those three would have enabled me to recover from my initial losses and get a Draw here.

As it is, the end score is a well deserved massive Axis Major Win, with points at:

Allied losses: 2773
Axis losses: 2047
Objectives held: 1250
Total score: 521

(Victory levels: 600 - 900 - 1200 - 1500)

I am pleased to see this scenario can swing from one end to another, at any time. Again, well played Sir! Cheers6

Now, let us wait for the other games to finish, and conclude on the changes needed before posting the scenario to DB. :lecture:

At minimum there are some transport values I will fix. Once the scenario is uploaded we can then add our respective scores to ladder.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Thunder in the North" Mirror Tournament - During / After Action Reports - by Crossroads - 08-12-2012, 05:00 PM