• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 03:01 AM by burroughs.)
Opponent Needed  Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
Hello

As stated above, standard turn rate with occassionaly minor delays, completion guaranteed. Check the attached file for the optional rules - plus explicit supply I think - preferred.If all is fine feel free to set up that way and go on with the invasion and then send it to my mail account -ifnot and want to discuss something beforehand, write me there.

Would play WP too,but I have already had a look at the NATO side deployment etc.so I don't like my fog of war gets spoilt that way.

Have already played all of the MC games with the exception of that one so I'd like to see what transpires in this particular theater.

Awaiting Your response.

Update:I have just realized that the file had been missing.Attached.

Attached Files
.jpg   Optional rules.jpg (Size: 488.07 KB / Downloads: 14)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent - by burroughs - 08-09-2012, 09:15 PM