• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"In the shadow of the hill" round 1!
06-03-2012, 11:11 AM,
RE: "In the shadow of the hill" round 1!
(06-03-2012, 04:21 AM)raz_atoth Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 04:15 AM)Pool80831 Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 11:25 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Your opponent's profile is this:
https://www.theblitz.club/profile/thephlapbadhu/7786

Please send him a PM or an email using the blitz's interface and ask for his email address.

I've sent the email, but I still don't have the first turn to place in my Dropbox and share with thephlapbadhu.

I'm a little confused? Something went wrong? Or you don't know how to create the setup file? If it's the second,please have a look at these threads:

Starting a game

Using dropbox and H2HH

I don't seem to understand what I'm supposed to do.

1. I created a new folder named "thephlapbadhu" in my dropbox.

2. I used the blitz.org email facility to send an email to thephlapbadhu asking him for an email address so I can invite him to share that folder. He has not yet replied to my email.

3. I thought I would receive a set up file for the prepared game in which I would set my password for the Allied attacker and place that file in the dropbox we share. That file would have a name ending in 001, and I'd change its name to something meaningful to me and my opponent but still ending with 001. CMBN will automatically increment that number and place the resulting file in its outgoing email folder for my opponent to place in our shared dropbox.

4. Although Dropbox would alert my opponent of the 001 file being in the Dropbox, I would send him an email letting him know the 001 file is ready with some comments about the impending battle.

The instructions describe setting up a new Quick Battle. As we're to play an existing scenario, I expected to be directed to a set up file.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "In the shadow of the hill" round 1! - by Pool80831 - 06-03-2012, 11:11 AM