• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F14 - O.O.B. editing/unit colours
05-19-2012, 06:52 AM,
RE: F14 - O.O.B. editing/unit colours
(05-19-2012, 02:05 AM)Philippe Wrote: I already use that button a lot to keep the units in my brigades together and in command range. Ok, I'll admit to it -- I'm so obsessive about role playing these things that I use that button to keep my regiments together even though there's no in-game benefit from doing so (wish there were!). In some games I find that using a white rather than a red outline makes it easier to see what you're doing. If you're already using that button a lot to keep your brigades in order, it's not that big a deal to set view to command range, click on the division hq, and highlight org to make sure your division hq is close enough to the right brigade hq's.

Well, You're not the only one, buddy, I am also quite preoccupied with the idea of having my units aacting coherently with all their organic subunits in their supporting role and many a a time I have deemed myself nuts because of it since there was no direct benefit in terms of the way the game engine works , but I have caome to the conclusion that thus I have the things done my way and since my way is the best way Crazy ... Yeah, something like that.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
F14 - O.O.B. editing/unit colours - by Hadge - 05-19-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: F14 - O.O.B. editing/unit colours - by burroughs - 05-19-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: F14 - O.O.B. editing/unit colours - by Hadge - 05-19-2012, 05:29 AM