• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-30-2012, 06:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 06:54 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
(04-30-2012, 04:32 PM)PawelM Wrote:
Quote:I personally do not find the gamey to be my way. If Pawel wants to be strictly vegan than I will not be eating in Pawels house

I am confused my self with those food comparisons. junk was very right with his poin t :)

What does junk2drive know?
He only eats "junk food". Helmet Wink

cheers

HSL
(04-30-2012, 04:54 PM)Askari19 Wrote: Please... I don't genuflect or spend time studying the opinions of the Great and Terrible here. There are a lot of us out here that are not your old gaming friends who know you so well; have not been "taught the game" by you; and aren't going to know these things without your being explicit about them, just as you expect all other players to be. Maybe you didn't really intend to sound like this, but that's how it came across.

Bill (Askari19)

At first I was going to make a comment on this.
I'll refrain. I think too many posters see the nefarious in my most innocent words. If you got a problem with me, send me an e-mail.

For now, I can only say:

Opinion noted. Thanks!

Watermelon

HSL

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by Herr Straße Laufer - 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM