• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-30-2012, 04:32 PM,
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
Quote:I personally do not find the gamey to be my way. If Pawel wants to be strictly vegan than I will not be eating in Pawels house

I am confused my self with those food comparisons. junk was very right with his poin t :)

I have been trying to say I do not have my set of rules therefore am not strictly either was - I am referring to unwritten rules.
I let my opponent name their ROE and I will play these rules. This in my view is quite opposite to the impression I could have created. I would say this makes my attitude towards rules anything but strict.

So if someone wants to play gamey I will. If someone has got restrictive rules for non combat units ( and also what unit are non combat ) I will play them. I am interested in fun and honest game purely.
My view is that CS would not be as realistic as I would wish for no matter what additional rules I could adapt (man I still love the game :) ). For that reason I have not developed any prefernce for specific ROE. And I will play any sensible rules proposed to me.

Again my personal choice .....

My point though ix to play the rules I need to be aware of them and I must say couple of rules I leraned about was through upseting a player...

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by PawelM - 04-30-2012, 04:32 PM