• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '14 CP opponent sought - apply here.
04-29-2012, 07:01 AM,
RE: France '14 CP opponent sought - apply here.
I've made my move but did not see your last post before I did so no supply units. Just email your address and I'll send it to you.

(04-29-2012, 04:54 AM)burroughs Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 03:22 AM)tquinn Wrote: Perfect. I'll play my first move today. Optional rules checked will be:

Recon Spotting
Virtual Supply Trucks
Low Visibility Air
Quality Fatigue
Limited Air
Programmed Weather
Night Fatigue

Just verify you are good with these. They are right from Ed's post on the forum:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=38745

Well,if Ed endorses them then I should be fine with those - we have already been having quite a formative discussion here as we all know.Nevertheless, I checked the link and recalled that the balanced gameplay was aimed at whereas my kind of wargaming is to emulate realism of the battlefield in terms of historic accuracy and not turn it more into a chessboard where, for instance, there is no such thing as a fog-of-war as everything is in plain sight.
Still the fact is that I would have checked myself the very same options so I am fine with Your selection.The only thing in question would be those virtual supply trucks - we have supply units in this one so why not explicit supply?I'd prefer that one to virtual ones.

Over.

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: France '14 CP opponent sought - apply here. - by tquinn - 04-29-2012, 07:01 AM