• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Contrasts between MW & RV. A point of view issue.
01-28-2012, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012, 03:11 PM by Richie61.)
RE: Contrasts between MW & RV. A point of view issue.
(01-28-2012, 02:56 PM)Shoopzee Wrote: Thanks for the opinions thus far; any one else, please feel free to give your opinions. I will likely make the plunge tomorrow, and I think it will RV, mainly for the overall value factor included with the game. Plus, how can one ever really tire of WWII.
MW & SAW may be down the road. I'm sure I won't regret selecting RV. Thanks. T.Helmet Wink

I bought RV and didn't play it for 6 months. One night I started messing around with it and LOVED it! I am an Eastern Front junkie and this game is lots of fun. I have now bought AotR, Vietnam (for mod) and SAW (for mod) and I am looking into Proud & Few and Korea soon.

I came into Squad Battles very late, but at least I made it! You can't go wrong adding this to your collect.

I have stopped the "Red Hoard" yet, but they are feeling it in the morning Big Laugh
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Contrasts between MW & RV. A point of view issue. - by Richie61 - 01-28-2012, 03:10 PM