• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

firing at hex with multiple targets
11-27-2011, 05:32 AM,
RE: firing at hex with multiple targets
(11-27-2011, 04:43 AM)PawelM Wrote: The bottom line is, at the moment when I use direct fire at 3:1 and above ratio of attack:defence, I can eliminate a unit of 2SP with one fire action used up by my firing unit. However if there are two units in the hex with 1SP each. I need two fire actions tow eliminate the same 2SP. This is plain silly to me and should be addressed.

I would disagree.

You have a 15% chance of causing a 2SP loss at 3:1 odds, which also means you have a 85% chance of not performing the same loss.

You have a 25% chance of causing a 1SP loss at 3:1 odds.

I would think this is a tactical advantage for the player with the two platoons versus the one platoon. Where your platoon of tanks maybe operating in formation somewhere in the hexagon, the opposing two platoons may be operating in completely different locations within their hex - giving them a tactical advantage.

Thinking outside the box, you may be required to target one at a time because your platoon can only see of those opposing platoons at any given time during the course of the combat in the course of a turn.

Jason Petho

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
firing at hex with multiple targets - by PawelM - 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: firing at hex with multiple targets - by Jason Petho - 11-27-2011, 05:32 AM