• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
11-09-2011, 05:00 PM,
RE: Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
(11-09-2011, 04:10 AM)Patton Wrote: Can you tell me where I can download a "face to face" version, or can you e-mail me the sce file?

All I have been able to find is Russian PO only versions....

Thanks.

(11-08-2011, 03:48 AM)burroughs Wrote: [quote='Patton' pid='350213' dateline='1320508743']
Help me out here....

Where did you find mars "face to face"?

I understood that was only Soviet PO. Has a new version that is playable PBEM been developed? If so, where can I find it.

Thanks!

Issued plain orders for my G-2( intelligence)to acquire at all cost. Mission accomplished.

Actually as far as I know there is a version 1.8 which is the last version correcting the error in the automatic launching of operation "Jupiter" or "Uranus" - I am not that sure, have to check that later on perhaps - but that was only playable against the Soviet PO indeed.

Honestly I recovered my old COW archive and there that was ; I had previously overlooked that scenario as I wasn't reading "The Zukhov's Greatest Defeat .. " by D. Glantz.

Sure I will. Care about PBEM game of that?

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face. - by Patton - 11-06-2011, 01:59 AM
RE: Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face. - by burroughs - 11-09-2011, 05:00 PM