• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Visibility under various weather conditions?
10-31-2011, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011, 07:37 AM by Von Earlmann.)
RE: Visibility under various weather conditions?
(10-31-2011, 12:30 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(10-31-2011, 12:25 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: This is actually a pretty cool thing that happened.

On the left corner, General Schmidt, trying to sneak in some reinforcements under the cover of rainy weather...

On the right corner, a brief sunny spell and waiting T-34s...

Ka-boom! Big Grin

Actually, it is "kool" only if the original scenario designer factored in variable visibility conditions in the creation of his scenario? :chin:

None of my scenarios are designed for VV and I was not aware we were using it for this game........I rarely disagree with a game rule but VV is not fair nor appropriate for any scenario being as the 6 minutes are supposed to be the same for both sides..I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but I have spent my career as an umpire and gamemaster at making things fair and VV just ain't

VE
Of course it is possible an unspotted enemy unit had los to the units..........and I agree with that 100%....after all it is a war zone and one should expect enemy fire at anytime.....of course I hate it when it happens to me :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Visibility under various weather conditions? - by Von Earlmann - 10-31-2011, 07:35 AM