• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need CS Players to step up as Game Testers!
10-31-2011, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011, 12:25 AM by Kool Kat.)
Need CS Players to step up as Game Testers!
Gents: :smoke:

I took a quick look at the H2H scenario section.

First, the good news! :)

There are currently 9 H2H scenarios with 5 out of 9 (55%) with 1 or more test games underway! Good stuff! Big Grin

However, the bad news is of the other 4 H2H scenarios that don't have test games underway... some of these scenario versions have been languishing in H2H for nearly two years! :eek1: :(

West Front

Aachen-West Wall 1944 (Dec 2009 latest version) - 24 months

6th Gebirg SS in Operation Norwind (April 2010 latest version) - 18 months

East Front

Morning of Fire for I/Panzer Rgt. 26 (Feb 2010 latest version) - 18 months

Peiper's First Step to the Knight's Cross (April 2011 latest version) - 6 months

I've play tested several H2H design submissions... for example, "Morning of Fire" twice... and am currently play testing one of my designs.

IMO, it is not a "hard" duty to perform... and gives valuable feedback to the scenario designers? Plus the end product are new and exciting CS scenarios for all to enjoy?

Hopefully a few more CS players will step up and help move these designs out of the H2H section? :chin:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need CS Players to step up as Game Testers! - by Kool Kat - 10-31-2011, 12:14 AM