• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any interest in a doc on map conversion?
10-08-2011, 06:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2011, 06:15 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: Any interest in a doc on map conversion?
Sure why not! Maybe you could ask the mods to have it posted into Articles section of the Blitz site once completed. Then it would not get lost in the CS forum itself?

https://www.theblitz.club/articles/Artic...ies/cid=12

Playing with maps was the most fun part I had when I put my one scenario together. I used the guidelines and help from Huib, I had a contemporary map from late 1930s and together with Google Earth it came out just beautifully. I actually have completed another large map, but have not found the energy to proceed with the scenario itself. One of these days perhaps.

I also like the scenarios HSL is putting together, if I recall correctly he is creating new scenarios with the idea of there and back, so if there's a 1939 of Germans pushing east in Poland, there would be a 1945 scenario of Germans on full retreat on the same map. Brilliant idea! :thumbs_up:

Anything to ease the work of new kids in the scenario design block eh? I for one would at least appreciate your work :)

Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any interest in a doc on map conversion? - by Crossroads - 10-08-2011, 06:12 PM
PDF version attached - by Armored Inferno - 10-12-2011, 03:17 AM