• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WulfsMod v3.2 updated - Modern War Mod is done + Vietnam/PacWar goodies
02-13-2011, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011, 02:07 PM by Wolfgang.)
WulfsMod v3.2 updated - Modern War Mod is done + Vietnam/PacWar goodies
- Task Force Echo 4 has been kind enough to add my mod for download from their site!
http://tfe4.wordpress.com/

Thx bigredone and thx JT and company for putting out such an excellent game^^

-Updated today to include important terrain graphic updates to City and Town hexes, and more Tour of Duty and PacWar goodies.

WulfsMod Complete

This is a graphics enhancement mod for Modern War and represents the complete package of mods I've authored with all the latest updates. For those using the mod already - new updates have been folded in so you may wanna check it out^^

This mod is generic enough that you could probably use it in any squad battles game taking place in desert/mountain (or jungle terrain with the vietnam mod).

I use it in Tour of Duty, Pacific War and Modern War:

[Image: 7beb0b16f3WulfsModv3.jpg]

* New Universal Terrain Files for Desert/Mountain Warfare & Jungle War.
* New 'Universal' counters and boxes for:
U.S. Army and Airborne + Taliban, Iraqi Coalition, Iraqi Army, Iraqi Insurgent boxes and counters.
* New Symbols:
The symbols update is designed as well to be able to fit into any squad battles games and uses many of the familiar icons only polished up a bit - along with some new ones by me.

Check it out in my files section:

U.S. Airborne Universal:
[Image: 5b379cf24eAirborneCounterScheme.JPG]

[Image: 6f2ec9a349WulfsPacNamMod.jpg]

[Image: 4402353e54WulfsMWModv2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WulfsMod v3.2 updated - Modern War Mod is done + Vietnam/PacWar goodies - by Wolfgang - 02-13-2011, 11:25 AM