• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Game Question
02-08-2011, 10:28 AM,
PzC Game Question
Hello all.
I have a question concerning the Panzer Campaign games.
I just not too long ago got my first two but just now thinking about loading them up.
One thing that I struggle with when it comes to getting into these games is the command and control aspects or lack of from what I understand.
I just wanted to see what every else had to say about this and how you all handle this that play these games.

It is my understanding that you have to pretty much give orders to every single unit on the map that you want to move that turn. So there really is no giving of orders to HQ for a particular div or brigade? I didnt think there was but upon looking at the scope of some of these scenerios in Bulge and Kursk I can only imagine spending hours giving orders to every icon on the map haha.
Is this really the only way these games can be played and if so how do you all handle that.
I mean that really is not realistic in terms commanding such large groups so how do you all get around the unrealistic micro management of this system?

I have for so long wanted to get into these games but I also would like some kind of realism in terms of command and control.

Maybe just have to suck it up and micro MICRO manage huh?

Thanks much for any feedback you can give.

Todd
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PzC Game Question - by Stardog765 - 02-08-2011, 10:28 AM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Compass Rose - 02-08-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Stardog765 - 02-08-2011, 12:47 PM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Compass Rose - 02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Stardog765 - 02-08-2011, 01:41 PM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Volcano Man - 02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Stardog765 - 02-08-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: PzC Game Question - by Dog Soldier - 02-09-2011, 09:06 AM