• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Did you guys see the NEWS on the new John Tiller SB coming soon?
12-15-2010, 04:04 AM,
RE: Did you guys see the NEWS on the new John Tiller SB coming soon?
(12-15-2010, 03:24 AM)Glenn Saunders Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 11:42 PM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Glenn's stirring the pot a little!

Thanks for catching this, I've got a toddler with a whole bunch of new teeth coming in. I'm a little groggy today...

I've been on the fence about an iPad, but if SB was compatible with the Apple format, it would push me over the hump.

HANG ON GUYS - Smart Phones does not mean IPAD or even IPHONE nor was the comments directed at SB in particular. I really don't know what John has in the works here and while he used to have an iPhone, I believe he currently is using a Droid.

So I think we'll have to wait and see on this item - certainly I would before I bought hardware.

Glenn

Tell JT it's dangerous to casually throw nuggets out there like that! It raises expectations, oftentimes to a fantastical level! Lord knows he's getting plenty of 'interesting' feedback on the changes that have been put out recently. No-one's ever completely happy, or so it seems.

I'm still not totally sold on the iPad anyway. It will never have the power that a true laptop has, and they certainly aren't cheap.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you guys see the NEWS on the new John Tiller SB coming soon? - by TheBigRedOne - 12-15-2010, 04:04 AM