• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Movement sounds patch released
12-10-2010, 07:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2010, 07:13 AM by -72-.)
RE: Panzer Campaigns Movement sounds patch released
(12-10-2010, 06:22 AM)Glenn Saunders Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 06:09 AM)Philippe Wrote: Movement sounds tend to work in all the games regardless of patch. They just don't work as well as they should.

The sound is SUPPORTED by Kh43 and now B45. So if you are in another game where you have placed these files or other files that don't belong from other series ect - that are not supported by that game versions than your mileage my vary.

Glenn

The difference being here, as Glenn pointed out, this isn't a "sound mod", this one was done by the Panzer Campaigns developers.

With my understanding of the IT processes involved, it would have to be based upon newer programming code from the Budapest 45 patch (and all others when those titles are upgraded to the Kharkov 43 standard PzC engine) calling these specific files (which is why the latest patch for Budapest 45 itself (on the HPS site) comes in to play.

Fwiw: I based my language on posts upon what I was told when given the patch.
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Campaigns Movement sounds patch released - by -72- - 12-10-2010, 07:09 AM