• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F14. Routed unit stuck in Rail Mode
12-08-2010, 03:16 PM,
RE: F14. Routed unit stuck in Rail Mode
(12-08-2010, 07:53 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Of course the other problem here is that a unit might be on the train and have Max Fatigue, then suffer one man lost and possibly become Broken, at which points we assume the train apparently derails and explodes and sticks the unit in place for a day or more and blocks the track -- that doesn't quite make sense to me either. :(

We agree the broken unit being able to ride the rails but not leave is unrealistic and is not desired. I was only pointing out three good points for the current state out weigh one bad one. A judgment call to be sure. It you disagree Ed, that is fine. It is your game design and you know way more about what you intended to have than I do. Just wanted to help out by peeking around all the corners before making the call.

As for causing the unit to become fixed, that idea has merit. It is not representing the unit not being able to move. It represents the unit not being able to move and function as a unit. Could be every one for themselves when in a broken state.

As for the quoted paragraph above, I would advise not worrying about someone doing this. Seems to me one can not blame the fire, if one gets their feet burnt trying to get too close to the flames to warm said feet.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
F14. Routed unit stuck in Rail Mode - by Mafooo - 12-07-2010, 12:09 PM
RE: F14. Routed unit stuck in Rail Mode - by Dog Soldier - 12-08-2010, 03:16 PM