• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thanks to Glenn, JT and the whole HPS/JTS crew!
12-05-2010, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010, 09:00 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thumbs_Up  Thanks to Glenn, JT and the whole HPS/JTS crew!
Gent's,
When we have periods on the forum when nothing but negative comments about the HPS/JTS crew seem to hold sway, i like to post a positive thread about how much i personally appreciate the efforts of these guys who's excellent games give me so many hours of pleasure.

Some of the positives.....
1) Bug free games,
2) A commitment to update all older games to the same level by introducing features from newer titles at no extra cost,
3) Titles covering "what if" modern campaigns, all the major campaigns of WW2 and now beginning to cover WW1 as well !
4) Access to designers who will listen to feedback and make changes where they feel there is an issue.
5) Reacting to customer feedback as was shown today with the change to the DD "one PC" restriction.

One of my personal bug bears with PzC was the fact you just could not use AT guns in an historical way due to excessive losses when they change to T mode to retreat, this issue has now been resolved for Kh 43 and will be rolled out for all other games in the future so i am a very happy bunny.

So well done guys and keep them coming.......:bow: Toast
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thanks to Glenn, JT and the whole HPS/JTS crew! - by Mr Grumpy - 12-05-2010, 08:59 AM