• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change coming in the DRM Coding to allow two instances per Serial Number.
12-05-2010, 02:32 AM,
RE: Change coming in the DRM Coding to allow two instances per Serial Number.
(12-05-2010, 02:22 AM)Assault Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 02:01 AM)Marquo Wrote: "As far as Tiller & Co. leaving customers high & dry that should be the least of anyone's concerns & is frankly insulting to the character of the people behind these games."

I agree.

Marquo

I am not insulting anyone folks. I am bringing up legitimate concerns. The best one could do is respond to customers concerns instead of taking it the wrong way.

Guys,

There is way to much paranoia here....

HPS just got rid of the CD check - guess what no need for CD's in the drive.

What do you think will happen if John decides to close down his business and DRM server - probably release a patch that will remove it. Or better still release the product as freeware etc.

You are all so far ahead of yourselves - and acting as though John Tiller is one of those developers that dumps unfinished product on you and walks away. You all know nothing is farther from the truth.

I suggest all have a deep breath - be happy that your concerns have been heard and that John has made the latest change re number of PC's.

If some time in the deep distant future John closes shop, I am confidant he won't forget his loyal customers.

Rant mode off....
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change coming in the DRM Coding to allow two instances per Serial Number. - by Strela - 12-05-2010, 02:32 AM