• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
12-04-2010, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2010, 05:20 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
RE: John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
(12-04-2010, 05:15 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote: A an example of this is Out of the Park Developments, (the company that designs Out of The Park, a baseball game text simulation series) does this. They were the 1st and only game company where I experienced anything like this before. At least they allow game owners to have the game loaded on two computers, at the same time. If you want it loaded on third computer, you had to un-license the game from one of the currently loaded computers, not un-install the whole entire game, and all of the 3rd party mods and logos

Good to see that there's someone else out there who plays OOTP. I gave up on them a while back mainly because I got tired of a new version coming out every year.....

But their way of handling the DD license was superb, unless you decommission a computer before un-licensing it! I screwed myself on that one!
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download - by TheBigRedOne - 12-04-2010, 05:19 AM