• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A new skill learnt, should PzC go the same way?
09-03-2010, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2010, 12:01 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
RE: A new skill learnt, should PzC go the same way?
When you think about it, remember all the books you have read, even during ww2, night seemed to cool a lot of jets as far as major combat activities, special forces units being the exception. It's more since then up to present day that, at least the US Army started doing a lot of things at night. I was in 78-82 and 91-95 and we did a lot of things at night the first time and even more the second time around. Around 90% at least the second time, our activities were at night. Of course it was easier for Light Infantry the second time than Mech the first time, especially when it came to noise and light discipline. So, yes, it does make since to have more penalties for night turns for most units. But, if that happens, I think most scenarios will have to be looked at as far as amount of turns if there will be night turns during the scenario. Some will likely have to be longer. If you are getting ridiculous results in some because of the 24/7 attacks, night penalties could make those more realistic and challenging where others may have to have more turns added to achieve the same thing.

My 2 cents.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new skill learnt, should PzC go the same way? - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 09-03-2010, 11:57 PM