• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

White screen bug when selecting units in RV
08-30-2010, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2010, 09:32 AM by FroBodine.)
White screen bug when selecting units in RV
I have recently started getting a white screen bug in RV when I select units. It happens in every game I play. When I have 's' or 'c' selected to show visible hexes or movement hexes, respectively, then I select a unit, most of the screen turns completely white and the lower informational strip along the bottom of the screen gets messed up. If I scroll the map the white goes away, but I have to click around before the informational bar clears up. This constantly happens in any game I play, even when starting a brand new game of RV.

Has anyone ever seen this? Is there a solution for it? Or should I reinstall the game, which I'd rather not do because I have a bunch of graphic mods and scenarios that I would have to replace.

--------------------------------------
Hmm, I just tried Eagles Strike, and it's happening there too. I wonder if the latest Nvidia drivers have caused this? I recently upgraded.

Please let me know if anyone is experiencing this problem, and if there is a solution. Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
White screen bug when selecting units in RV - by FroBodine - 08-30-2010, 09:27 AM