• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First World War Campaigns: FRANCE 1914
05-29-2010, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2010, 07:02 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
RE: First World War Campaigns: FRANCE 1914
(05-29-2010, 06:11 AM)bdtj1815 Wrote: Yes I had missed that one, and I agree it would be good to have in PzC games. Do you, or anyone else, have any idea which, if any, of these new rules might be transferred to PzC.

I would be particularly keen to see the new night turn rules implemented. I remember a long thread in this forum sometime ago about how night operations are too easy in PzC games. I even seem to recall suggesting units should risk becoming disrupted if they move at night except in T-mode, although I also suggested that it might be a percentage chance depending on their quality rating.

Think I better get my order in with Duchet asap!!
I agree with you 100%, fighting 24/7 in PzC is just to easy under the present rules and i hope this can be addressed in the future.

Also the new "Forced Bridge" rule would help to prevent the "straddling" tactic of using the ZOC rules to prevent river crossings via bridges.

As for if any F14 features will make it onto PzC titles i will allow Glenn to comment on that (after TC3) as this would have to go through him. ;)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First World War Campaigns: FRANCE 1914 - by Mr Grumpy - 05-29-2010, 07:00 AM