• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution
04-29-2010, 03:24 AM,
RE: Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution
(04-28-2010, 10:54 AM)jckerr4 Wrote: Maybe there should be a disclaimer

Warning! This section should only be read by Game designers, Astro Physicists and Non terrestrial beings. Read at your own risk. May cause foaming at the mouth, sporadic head scratching and spontaneous incontrollable outbursts of inappropriate language. If you read this and have an erection lasting 4 or more hours, you probably should seek a career in the computer sciences field
Yup, when i first read that section i nearly passed out, when i had recovered some and knowing deep down i would never understand it i decided to just play the game and pick it up as i went along, sure i have launched some terrible assaults but over time you just get a feel for what works and what does not, i know that does not help you now but we have all had to go through the same learning curve!

Glenn advice is sound, switch off the FOW and set up lots of different assault situations, play them over and over and soon you will see a pattern of results emerge, it sounds like you may have jumped into PBEM games a little too early before you had a reasonable idea of how the mechanics of assault work.

Good luck, keep practising and remember we have all been there........Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions Regarding Firing and Assault Resolution - by Mr Grumpy - 04-29-2010, 03:24 AM