• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An Open Letter to Scenario Designers
03-04-2010, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2010, 09:37 PM by Kool Kat.)
RE: An Open Letter to Scenario Designers
(03-04-2010, 08:58 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I am never offended if someone makes a suggestion ( reasonable) nor am I offended if the designer does not use my suggestions. I learned a long time ago there are many ways to look at things.
VE

I make an assumption that when a designer uploads a scenario design into the H2H section... he does want suggestions, and feedback from play testing... or why bother with it? :chin:

Nor do I take offense if a designer does not want to incorporate play testers' suggestions into his scenario. It is his scenario, not the play testers' design.

What I do take issue with are designers who upload creations into the H2H section... and then think that somehow "magically" their design is going to get play tested with no other active involvement from them? And then don't bother to even communicate with play testers?

Again... if a game designer is going to behave in the above manner... please don't bother uploading into H2H... :(
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Open Letter to Scenario Designers - by Kool Kat - 03-04-2010, 09:36 PM