• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Owl Winter Tournament: Forgotten City
01-30-2010, 01:57 AM,
RE: Owl Winter Tournament: Forgotten City
(01-24-2010, 09:09 PM)OWL Wrote: Thanks guys, i also like my both battles. (I didn't testplay the scenario) My 1st impression is i made the force mix of the allies a little bit to strong. (it's more effective to have 4 tankplatoons with 11 tanks versus 2 tankplatoons with 5 tanks in the night battle) But let's see, it a not the units but us who control them!
Further i think we need some extra time to end the operation, so what about the end of March?

greets Owl

Some of mine observations until now:
- I got the impression that in the first battle the allied were favoured in the sense that they were able to get to town faster then the Germans. In both games the Russians had the stronger presence in town.
- In the second the Russians have more and bigger arty. Could be an advantage when some big shells fall in the right spot !
- I prefer the Russian armour over the German in the 2nd battle. Some big HE shooters help to drive the germans out of the buildings. The Panzer III's can KO the Russian tanks but need more hits and the HE is even worse.

But, as I said in an earlier post: I'm enjoying bith my games very much !

Bert
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Owl Winter Tournament: Forgotten City - by OWL - 11-10-2009, 06:25 AM
RE: Owl Winter Tournament: Forgotten City - by Bert Blitzkrieg - 01-30-2010, 01:57 AM